Superintendent Kyle Repucci is pleased to share that registration for Rochester Public School’s 2021-22 kindergarten program is now open.
Registration began on Feb. 1 and families are encouraged to register as soon as possible. This year, registration is taking place at the District Office, 150 Wakefield, St., from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Additionally, the registration packet can be downloaded and completed online from our district webpage here.
To register, a parent or guardian must fill out a registration packet. The following records must also be submitted:
- Copy of valid birth certificate
- Updated record of immunization and physical record
- Proof of residency (i.e. completed lease, closing statement, telephone, electric or cable bill envelopes with yellow forwarding postal sticker, payroll check, bank statement or doctor’s bill)
- Legal/court paperwork (if applicable)
- Items that will not be accepted as proof of residency include property tax bills, water and sewer bills, vehicle registrations, driver’s licenses and post office boxes.
Additionally, children may not start school until their birth certificate, immunization records and physical exam have been processed by Rochester Public Schools. Children will not be assigned to a school until all registration paperwork is submitted.
Parents or guardians who have questions about the registration process can call 603-332-3678 or visit the district’s website at rochesterschools.com.