Notice is hereby given that the Rochester City Council will conduct a PUBLIC HEARING on Tuesday, March 15, 2022, at 6:00 p.m. in the City Council Chambers, City Hall, 31 Wakefield Street, Rochester, NH relative to the following matter(s):
- RESOLUTION AUTHORIZING CHANGE OF FUNDING FROM BOND TO GENERAL FUND UNASSIGNED FUND BALANCE IN THE AMOUNT OF $3,710,641
- RESOLUTION AUTHORIZING TRANSFER OF GENERAL FUND UNASSIGNED FUND BALANCE IN THE AMOUNT OF $1,000,084 TO THE ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT SPECIAL RESERVE FUND
- RESOLUTION AUTHORIZING SUPPLEMENTAL APPROPRIATION TO THE GENERAL FUND CAPITAL IMPROVEMENT PROJECT (CIP) FUND IN THE AMOUNT OF $1,565,000 AND TO THE WATER FUND CIP FUND IN THE AMOUNT OF $1,235,000 FOR THE SO-CALLED WOODMAN AREA RECONSTRUCTION PROJECT AND BORROWING AUTHORITY PURSUANT TO RSA 33:0
The Rochester City Council will conduct a public hearing in the City Council Chambers, City Hall, 31 Wakefield Street, Rochester, NH, to take citizen input on the following questions:
- whether to authorize a change of funding in the amount of $3,710,641 from previously adopted Bonding authority to General Fund Unassigned Fund Balance
- whether to authorize $1,000,084 to be transferred from the General Fund Unassigned Fund Balance to the Economic Development Special Reserve Fund
- whether to authorize supplemental appropriation of $1,565,000 to the General Fund CIP and $1,235,000 to the Water Fund CIP for the purpose of providing funds necessary to pay costs and/or expenditures with respect to the so-called Woodman Area Reconstruction Project; and/or whether to authorize the borrowing of $2,800,000, through the issuance of bonds and/or notes, and/or through other legal form(s) for the purposes of funding the expenditures incident to the implementation of the Project
Copies of the proposed Resolutions are available in the City Clerk’s Office.
Citizens are invited to attend the PUBLIC HEARING(S) and to ask questions or otherwise speak on the foregoing proposal(s).
Persons with disabilities requesting accommodations should contact the City Clerk’s Office, (tel. 332-2130) on or before March 15, 2022 in order to make arrangements.