The City Council will be holding a Public Hearing and Workshop for the Whole Final Budget on Tuesday, May 25th at 6:30pm, in the Community Room, at the James W. Foley Memorial Community Center. This is the last opportunity for public input.
- Click here to review the proposed Budget Documents for FY2022.
- Click here to watch previously archived FY2022 budget presentations.
Public Input: Due to the ongoing situation with COVID-19, the City of Rochester will be taking extra steps to allow for public input, while still ensuring participant safety and social distancing. In lieu of attending the meeting, those wishing to share comments, when permitted, with the City Council (Public Hearing and/or Workshop settings) are encouraged to do so by the following methods:
- Mail: City Clerk/Public Input, 31 Wakefield Street, Rochester, NH 03867 (must be received at least three full days prior to the anticipated meeting date)
- Email: PublicInput@rochesternh.net (must be received no later than 4:00 pm of the meeting date)
- Voicemail: Call 603-330-7107 (must be received no later than 12:00 pm on said meeting date in order to be transcribed)
Please include with your correspondence the intended meeting date for which you are submitting. All correspondence will be included with the corresponding meeting packet (Addendum).
In addition to the Public Input options outlined above, the City Council will be allowing the public to enter the Community Room and speak in person during the Public Input portion of this meeting. In an effort to adhere to CDC guidelines: enter only into the right side door on the Chestnut Hill Road entrance at the rear of the building and exit through the opposing door. Please adhere to 6-foot social distancing while inside. Hand sanitizer and facemasks will be available at the Community Room entrance. The public will be allowed to attend the meeting in person. Please note, seating will be provided that is arranged such that 6-foot social distancing can be maintained.
This meeting will be televised live on Atlantic Broadband Channel 26, Comcast Channel 22, live-streamed, and archived at www.rochesternh.net.
The James W. Foley Memorial Community Center (formerly Rochester Community Center) is located at 150 Wakefield Street, behind Spaulding High School. Click here for more information.