SHARE Fund is kicking off its Annual Fundraiser campaign, welcoming donations both online and by mail to continue to maintain its services of providing assistance with food, clothing, and financial emergencies to our Neighbors in Need throughout the Greater Rochester area.
- 1 in 9 persons in our State are food insecure (do not know where their next meal will come from)
- Granite Staters facing hunger are estimated to need $72.2m more to meet food needs.
- Nearly 6% of seniors, 8% of women, and 11% of children live below the poverty rate
2020 brought many requests and changes to the SHARE Fund, and together with your help, we can continue to meet those needs in 2021. Despite the challenges dealing with Covid-19, SHARE Fund volunteers enhanced offerings to include a fresh dairy program, food delivery services for homebound customers, and added an auto repairs assistance program.
Our campaign goal is to raise $25,000 to help continue to meet the challenges of the economic hardship created by the pandemic that continues today for many of our neighbors. We are asking for your support during the month of April to help reach this goal.
Donations can be made through one of the following methods:
- Online: www.sharefund.org/give – for one-time gifts or recurring gifts
- By Mail: SHARE Fund, 150 Wakefield St, Suite 5, Rochester, NH 03867 or
- By Text: Text the word “GIVE” to (603) 263-9067, then follow the prompts.
Your generosity will continue to support the SHARE Fund’s mission to provide material and financial assistance to address emergency basic needs and inspire people to become financially self-sufficient.
Together, we can strengthen our community by providing for and lifting up our Neighbors in Need just when they need it the most.