The following seats are currently vacant:
- WARD 2 CITY COUNCIL SEAT A
- WARD 4 SCHOOL BOARD SEAT A
If you are a registered voter of Ward 2 or Ward 4 and would like to represent your ward on the City Council or School Board, please submit a Statement of Interest to the City Clerk’s Office as soon as possible. Statement of Interest forms may be picked up at the City Clerk’s Office at the address above or downloaded from the City’s website. For more information call us at 332-2130.
All qualified candidates may attend the City Council Workshop on July 20th in order to participate in an open interview directly with the City Council.
- Find your ward by street address: Find my Ward by Street Address | Rochester NH
- View the ward map: wardmap_10.pdf (rochesternh.net)
- Learn more about the City Council Rules of Order: council_rules_of_order_19_rev.pdf (rochesternh.net)