A downtown parking ban for snow removal is in effect as of:
11pm on Monday, December 19, 2022
7am on Tuesday, December 20, 2022
The Department of Public Works will be working on snow removal in the two downtown areas. The following streets will be affected:
- South Main from Lambert Court to North Main Street
- North Main Street From South Main Street to Maple Street
- Wakefield Street from South Main Street to Union Street
- Portland Street from Columbus Ave to Charles Street
- All of Union Street, Bridge Street, Hanson Street, Central Ave, Liberty Street,
- Granite Street, Davyanne Locke Lane, and Charles Street from Congress Street to Woodman Street
- Pickering Road from Colby Street to Railroad Ave.
- All of Colby Street
- Church Street from Pickering Road to the rear entrance to Gonic Mill
- Railroad Avenue from Pickering Road to the Gonic School
NO VEHICLE WITHOUT AN EXEMPTION PERMIT MAY BE PARKED ON THESE CITY STREETS OR IN CITY PARKING LOTS DURING THIS TIME PERIOD.
In the future, when a snow emergency is declared in downtown areas, the parking restrictions will be on the streets described above only. Click Here to see a map of affected streets. If you have any questions please call the DPW at (603) 332-4096. Click here and subscribe to ‘City News and Announcements’ if you would like to receive emails with all future parking ban information.