The Governor’s Advisory Commission on Intermodal Transportation (GACIT), comprised of the five Executive Councilors and the Commissioner of the New Hampshire Department of Transportation (NHDOT), has scheduled public hearings throughout the state in September and October. The Hearings planned for next week are listed below. The complete list is available on the NHDOT website.
- Monday, September 25, 2023, at 6:30 pm, Keene Parks and Recreation, 312 Washington Street, Room 14 in Keene
- Tuesday, September 26, 2023, at 3 pm, Durham Town Office, 8 Newmarket Road in Durham
- Tuesday, September 26, 2023, at 7 pm, Wolfeboro Public Library – Bradley Room, 259 South Main Street in Wolfeboro
- Wednesday, September 27, 2023, at 7 pm, Londonderry Town Hall – Moose Hill Council Chambers in Londonderry
- Thursday, September 28, 2023, at 4 pm, Rochester City Hall, 31 Wakefield Street in Rochester
- Thursday, September 28, 2023, at 7 pm, Dover City Hall Auditorium, 288 Central Avenue in Dover
The purpose of these Hearings is to receive public comments/testimony on transportation projects and priorities included in the draft 2025-2034 Ten-Year Transportation Improvement Plan, as recommended by the New Hampshire Department of Transportation to GACIT. Those not able to attend the meetings can submit written testimony within 10 days of the completion of the Public Hearings (but no later than November 3, 2023, at 4 pm).
Copies of documents related to the Ten-Year Transportation Improvement Plan (2025-2034) are available for review on the NHDOT website, or by contacting the Bureau of Planning & Community Assistance at the Department of Transportation (603) 271-3344.
Written Comments are to be addressed to:
William E. Watson, P.E.
Bureau of Planning and Community Assistance
New Hampshire Department of Transportation
John O. Morton Building, 7 Hazen Drive
P.O. Box 483
Concord, NH 03302-0483
NHDOT programs and services are administered by the requirements of Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and all applicable regulations to ensure nondiscrimination. Should you need this information in alternate formats please contact the NHDOT Public Information Office at email@example.com, or by phone at (603) 271-6495, PO Box 483, Concord, NH 03302-0483, TDD access: Relay NH 1-800-735-2964.