The filing period for candidates wishing to file for the State Primary will run from June 1, 2022, beginning at 8:00 AM, through June 10, 2022, at 5:00 PM.
Registered voters of Rochester, New Hampshire, may file for the following offices in the City Clerk’s office. Click here to see the 2022 State Representative and Republican Delegate Districts.
- State Representative [$2 or 5 Primary Petitions]
- Delegate to the Republican State Convention
The following candidates must file for office through the State of New Hampshire, Secretary of State’s office in Concord, New Hampshire:
- Governor [$100 or 200 Petitions]
- U.S. Senate [$100 or 200 Petitions]
- Representative to the U.S. Congress [$100 or 200 Petitions]
- Executive Council [$25 or 50 Petitions]
- State Senate[$10 or 20 Petitions]
- County Commissioner[$10 or 50 Petitions]
- Register of Probate [$10 or 50 Petitions]
- County Sheriff [$10 or 50 Petitions]
- Register of Deeds [$10 or 50 Petitions]
- County Attorney [$10 or 50 Petitions]
- County Treasurer [$10 or 50 Petitions]
For more information about filing for office or about third-party candidates and political organizations visit the Secretary of State’s website.